- alameredesigns.com – Stylish and functional blend between casual and technical clothing.
- www.americanapparel.com – A great selection of affordable and ethically made apparel.
- www.beyondclothing.com – Technical and tactical apparel.
- www.bisondesigns.com – Belts and pet collars.
Black Rock Gear
- www.blackrockgear.com – Handmade winter apparel and more.
- www.burgesscustom.com – Custom made winter outerwear.
- www.carhartt.com – Apparel. Some of Carhartt’s products are made in the USA as shown in the link.
- www.thebandannacompany.com – Bandannas.
Diamond Gusset Jean Co.
- www.gusset.com – Jeans and shirts.
- www.filson.com – A variety of outerwear, luggage, bags and more tending towards a classic style.
- www.foxsox.com– Socks and ragg wool gloves.
- www.fourathletics.com – Men and women’s athletic wear.
Free Ride Systems
- www.freeridesystems.com/products – Winter clothing including jackets and pants out of Colorado.
- www.frostriver.com – Classy canvas and leather durable goods including mittens, chaps, wool caps and much more.
Geier Glove Co.
- www.geierglove.com/products.html – A variety of high quality leather gloves. The insulated work gloves look appealing for warmer skiing and winter work.
- www.haloheadband.com – Halo headband and skullcap.
Johnson Woolen Mills
- www.johnsonwoolenmills.com – Wool apparel.
- www.kitanica.net – Heavy duty tactical apparel.
The Landmark Project
- www.thelandmarkproject.com – National landmark inspired shirt designs.
- www.massif.com – Tactical apparel.
- www.melanzana.com – Performance fleece apparel.
- www.missionworkshop.com – Technical apparel, waterproof packs and more. Some of their apparel is made in Canada. Why not show some love to our friendly neighbors to the North too?
- www.nwt3k.com – Technical apparel for skiing, snowboarding, and biking.
- www.nwalpine.com – Technical outdoor clothing.
- www.pendleton-usa.com – Specializing in wool goods.
- www.polarmax.com – Warm under-layer clothing.
- www.polartec.com – A high tech. fabric manufacturer.
- www.raggedmountain.com – Jackets, pants, gaiters and more.
- www.ramblersway.com – Primarily wool clothing.
- www.rbhdesigns.com – Warm outdoor clothing, including jackets, pants, vests, hats, and mittens.
Red Ants Pants
- www.redantspants.com – Nice women’s workwear from Montana.
- www.rothco.com/product-details/rothco-gi-glove-liners – Some US GI items such as gloves, beanies, and glove liners.
Round House Jeans
- www.round-house.com – Jeans, overalls, jackets, and camo all made in the USA.
- www.shredly.com – Adventurous women’s clothing.
- www.skida.com – Headwear and accessories.
- www.stormykromer.com – Wool apparel.
Triple Aught Design
- www.tripleaughtdesign.com – Technical apparel.
- www.voormi.com – Cool performance wool apparel.
- www.valleauapparel.com – Women’s sports tops and bottoms.
- www.wiggys.com – Clothing, footwear, sleeping bags, tents, and more.
- www.wigwam.com – Socks and beanies.
Wild Things Gear
- www.wildthingsgear.com – Technical and tactical clothing among other gear like backpacks.
Wintergreen Northern Wear
- www.wintergreennorthernwear.com – Custom handmade winter apparel.
- www.woolrich.com – Only a small portion of their clothes are still made in the USA.