ACR / Artex
- www.acrartex.com – Emergency GPS beacons.
Adventure Medical Kits
- www.adventuremedicalkits.com – Exactly that.
- www.antigravitygear.com – Various stuff mostly consisting of tarps, hammocks, and rain gear.
Armored Outdoor Gear
- www.armoredoutdoorgear.com – Their Ratsack protects food caches.
- www.bearvault.com – Bear proof food storage.
- www.brunton.com/collections/navigation – Their compasses and solar charging cells are made in the USA.
- www.cerberus.briartek.com – Satellite communication system that pairs with an iPhone or iPod Touch to stay in touch anywhere.
- www.chums.com – Eyewear retainers.
- www.counterassault.com – Bear spray, self defense, electric fences and bear food storage containers.
- www.inreachdelorme.com – Satellite communication.
Doan Machinery & Equipment Co. Inc.
- www.doanfirestarter.com – Emergency fire starter. I’ve used it and like it.
- www.drbronner.com – Biodegradable soaps and more. I’ve used their soaps a lot and like ‘em.
- www.ekusa.com – Eyewear retainers, Cat Crap anti-fog, belts, and more.
- www.energizer.com/batteries/energizer-ultimate-lithium-batteries – Their Ultimate Lithium Batteries.
- www.shop.backpackingadventuregear.com – Tarps, and nylon accessories.
- www.exotac.com – Premium fire rods and lighter accessories.
- www.fieldnotesbrand.com – Notebooks and writing accessories.
Fisher Space Pen
- www.spacepen.com – The original write anywhere pens. I like their pens a lot, especially paired with some Rite in Rain paper. These are some of the few pens that work well at super cold temperatures.
- www.backpackerscache.com – Bear proof food storage.
- www.gearaid.com – Much of their fabric repair equipment is made in the USA and is rebranded from McNett.
Grabber Space Blanket
- No site, but you can find them on Amazon here. – The original all weather “Space Blanket.” I was issued their space blanket while firefighting and still use it as a tarp and blanket. I believe this is the best survival blanket you can get.
Joshua Tree Skin Care
- www.jtreelife.com – Skin care for outdoor recreation like climbing salves, lip balm, sun lotion, etc.
- www.lawsonequipment.com – Cordage and titanium tent stakes.
- www.lighter1.com – Bear proof food storage.
- www.motosolutions.com – Fogtech anti-fog for lenses and visors.
MSR (Carbon-Core tent stake)
- www.msrgear.com – Their other stakes are made overseas but this one’s made in the USA. It’s also their lightest stake.
- www.niteize.com/collection/Gear-Tie.asp – Just their gear ties and Disc-O are made in the USA.
- www.darksucks.com/store%20homeT.html – Premium spinning tops, flashlights, pens, and more.
Ragged Edge Gear
- www.raggededgegear.com – Wallets, bags, and folios.
Rite in the Rain
- www.riteintherain.com – Waterproof paper, notebooks and pens (their pens are manufactured by Fisher Space Pen). I’ve used their products a lot and can highly recommend them.
Simple Outdoor Solutions
- www.simpleoutdoorstore.com – Animal-proof food storage bags, backpacking coolers, ultralight backpacking coolers and pillow bags.
- www.speedystitcher.com – Sewing awl.
The US Playing Card Company
- www.usplayingcard.com – Playing cards… of course.
- www.zippo.com – Iconic windproof lighters.