- www.bajadesigns.com – Off-road vehicle LED lighting.
- www.carplite.myshopify.com – Bowfishing floodlights.
- www.elzetta.com – Premium quality flashlights and weapon lights.
First Light USA
- https://firstlight-usa.com – Premium flashlights/weapon-lights.
- www.hdssystems.com – Premium quality flashlights.
- www.inforce-mil.com – Premium flashlights and weapon lights.
- www.flashlight.com – Industrial grade polymer flashlights with various certifications for hazardous work conditions such as mining. Koehler flashlights are made in the USA but their headlamps are not.
Light & Motion
- www.lightandmotion.com – A variety of high quality lights. I own and recommend their Vis 360 bike light and Vis Pro 600 headlamp.
- www.maglite.com – A classic heavy duty flashlight brand.
- www.malkoffdevices.com – Premium flashlights and drop in LED assemblies for Surefire, Maglite, and Streamlight flashlights.
- www.ogazent.com – Custom & high end flashlights.
- www.oveready.com – Premium quality flashlights. Retailer of multiple other brands.
- www.phantomlights.com – Military and emergency flashlights including NVG infrared lighting.
Photon (Micro Light)
- www.photonlight.com – Only their micro light is American made.
Peak LED Solutions
- www.peakledsolutions.net – Premium flashlights.
- www.pelican.com – They have a variety of waterproof flashlights but only some of the plastic handled models are American built.
- www.princetontec.com – Headlamps, flashlights and lanterns. I own and highly recommend the Apex, Sync, Axis headlamps.
- www.darksucks.com/store%20homeT.html – Premium flashlights and more.
- www.streamlight.com – Some of their top tier lights like the Stinger and Strion series are assembled in the USA but most of their items are made overseas.
- www.surefire.com – Premium performance flashlights, headlamps, weapon lights, batteries, etc.
- www.tek-tite.com – High quality lights (supplied to the US military).
- www.texaslumens.com – Custom LED flashlights and worklights.
- www.uwk.com – Their plastic housing flashlights are built in the USA.