- www.afboots.com – Boots.
- www.bedrocksandals.com/index – Minimalist sandals.
- www.bellevilleboot.com – Tactical boots.
- www.carsonfootwear.com – Running shoes.
- www.chippewaboots.com/footwear/original/general-utility/ – Leather boots. I own and highly recommend their Cibola 6 Boots “20080.”
- https://www.danner.com/men/usa-made – Some of their best hiking and work boots such as their Crater Rim and Crag Rat USA are manufactured in Portland, Oregon. I highly recommend the Crag Rat USA.
Dirty Girl Gaiters
- www.dirtygirlgaiters.com – Women’s gaiters.
- www.energelinsole.com – Insoles.
- www.40below.com – Over boots and more.
Goose Feet Gear
- www.goosefeetgear.com/products – Down booties.
- www.itascamoccasin.com – Leather moccasins.
- www.keenfootwear.com – Only a few of their boots and shoes are built in the USA.
- www.limmercustomboot.com – You can directly order custom boots made in the USA otherwise their production boots are made in Bavaria.
- www.newbalance.com/made_in_usa.html – Casual shoes and running shoes. Note that most of their shoes are made overseas. I own and recommend the M1400HR “Catch 22” shoes.
Nicks Handmade Boots
- www.nicksboots.com – Leather boots and shoes. They make great wildland fire boots.
- www.northsole.co – Cushioned insoles for zero drop shoes.
- www.okabashi.com – Affordable, durable sandals and flipflops. I own and recommend the “Men’s Indigo Classic” flip flops.
Red Wing Shoes
- www.redwingshoes.com – Boots and shoes. I owned a pair of their “11-inch Pull On” cowboy boots, which I loved to death through many years of use.
- www.thorogoodworkboots.com – Work boots.
- www.wescoboots.com – Full leather boots and shoes.
- www.wiggys.com – Footwear, sleeping bags, clothing, tents, and more.
- www.whitesboots.com – Leather boots and shoes. Great wildland fire boots.
- www.wolverine.com – Some of their leather boots and shoes, like their famous 1000 Mile Boot, are made in the USA.
- www.woolrich.com – Some of their Boots and shoes are American made. I own and recommend their “Yankee Unlined” boots for casual wear.
- www.cloudlineapparel.com – Socks.
- www.darntough.com – Socks.
Farm to Feet
- www.farmtofeet.com – 100% Made in America socks with strong environmental and ethical business credentials. I own and highly recommend their socks.
- www.foxsox.com – Socks and wool gloves.
- www.point6.com – Socks.
- www.pro-tectsocks.com – Socks that incorporate the natural anti-microbial properties of copper.
- www.smartwool.com – Socks and under-layers.
- www.thorlo.com – Socks.
- www.wigwam.com – Socks and beanies.