- www.americankami.com/swag.html – Premium titanium utensils.
Coleman Classic 2 Burner Stove
- www.coleman.com – Most Coleman products are now made overseas but this ol’ classic is not.
- www.emberlit.com – Ultralight wood burning stoves and flint strikers.
- www.fourdog.com – Titanium tent and backpacking wood stoves.
Mini Bull Design
- www.minibulldesign.com/ProductCart/pc/home.asp – Aluminum can alcohol stoves.
MSR – Stoves (Cascade Designs)
- www.msrgear.com – Most of their stoves are manufactured in the USA including their Reactor stoves which are quicker and more fuel efficient to boil than jetboil systems. I own the Superfly stove and highly recommend it.
- www.lodgemfg.com – Cast iron cookware.
- www.opencountrycampware.com – Pots, kettles and dehydrators. I own and highly recommend their lightweight cooking pots which are high quality and far less expensive than competitors.
- www.tatogear.com – Premium alcohol and wood stoves.
White Box Alcohol Stoves
- www.whiteboxalcoholstoves.com – Aluminum can alcohol stoves.