12 Top Quality American Made Eyewear Brands
If you’re searching for sunglasses made in the USA then you’ve found the right place. Here, I’ve compiled a list of all the American made eyewear I could find. If I’ve missed anything, please let me know.
- www.arc-iris.com – Premium sunglasses crafted from wood.
- www.aoeyewear.com – Makers of the original Aviator Sunglasses.
- www.chums.com – Eyewear retainers.
- www.croakies.com – Eyewear retainers, belts, dog collars and more. I own their ARC system and can recommend it.
- www.ekusa.com – Eyewear retainers, Cat Crap anti-fog, belts, and more.
- www.gatorz.com – Sunglasses.
- www.liquideyewear.com – Sunglasses.
- www.oakley.com – A variety of eyewear. After their Ray Ban takeover some of their eyewear is still manufactured in the USA but check to be sure. I own their Twenty Sunglasses and can recommend them.
- www.randolphusa.com – Sunglasses.
- www.shwoodshop.com – Eyewear.
- www.sireseyewear.com – Wooden frame eyewear.
- www.smithoptics.com – Sunglasses and goggles. Their Elite Tactical line and most of their goggles are built in the USA.
My search for the best American-made phone cases and screen protectors has ended in success. Here are the results.
Only our favorite gear, the top American made equipment that earns our Editor’s Choice and Best Buy Awards.
Here you’ll find a lineup of the best headlamps made in the USA for camping, backpacking, running, hiking, biking, fishing, and all things in the dark.
Your guide to the best water bottles, reservoirs, and hydration systems you can find.
Looking for the lightest, highest-quality, weatherproof tents available? You should look here.
Discover the best sleeping bags in the world, which happen to be made in Seattle, WA and San Jose, CA, USA.
Looking for the top sunglasses made in the USA? You’ve come to the right place.
If you ever want to purchase ANYTHING from Amazon, REI.com, Cabela’s, or Sportsman’s Warehouse… even for dog food or toothpaste, then you can help me without costing you a single penny. If you use my links to make a purchase within 24 hrs then I will receive a tiny credit that will help my site pay its dues and continue running. So all I ask is that if you find the free info here useful and you need to make a purchase at Amazon, REI, etc. then please use the links on this site. This costs you nothing extra but will help provide myself and this website a dollar or two to help keep on trucking.
You can bookmark the following sites and each time you purchase something it will help American Gear Guide in a small but significant way. Bookmarkable links: Amazon, REI.com, Cabela’s, or Sportsman’s Warehouse.