American Made Climbing Gear
By Matt Mullins updated Nov. 8, 2017
- www.blackdiamondequipment.com - They recently moved much of their production of climbing hard goods to my hometown of Salt Lake City, Utah, USA! Their cams and carabiners are the main climbing items now made in the USA.
- www.bluewaterropes.com - Climbing ropes.
- www.cmi-gear.com - Climbing hardware such as belay devices, ascenders, carabiners, pulleys and more.
- www.e-grips.com - Climbing holds.
- www.evolvsports.com/shop/climbing-shoes/ - Their climbing shoes are assembled in the USA.
- www.fishproducts.com - Craft manufactured portaledges, big wall accessories, slings, bags, and more.
- www.fiveten.com - Their climbing specific shoes are made in the USA.
- www.frictionlabs.com - Chalk.
- www.kendaljacksonbags.com - Chalk bags.
- www.kinetikclimbing.com - Crash pads and chalk bags.
- www.metoliusclimbing.com - Their cams, nuts, hexes, and harnesses are American made.
- www.mistymountain.com - Harnesses, packs and more, all made in the USA. Check out the review of the highly recommended Cadillac harness.
- www.damianpacheco.com/mythical-chalk-bags - Custom handmade chalk bags.
- www.maximdynamicropes.com - Climbing ropes.
- www.omegapac.com - Lots of their hardware is American made such as cams, wedgies, and some carabiners and belay devices.
- www.organicclimbing.com - Crash pads and bags.
- www.pmirope.com - Climbing ropes.
- www.smcgear.com - A wide variety of climbing and mountaineering hardware. One of the only US manufacturers for ice axes.
- www.sterlingrope.com - Climbing ropes.
- www.tufaclimbing.com - Ultralight, premium chalk bags and climbing packs.
- www.valleygiant.com - Oversized cams.
- www.voodooclimbing.com - Climbing holds, crash pads and more.
- www.yatesgear.com - A variety of climbing gear largely focusing on professional rescue.
Popular Related Pages:
Here you'll find some of the top climbing gear made in the USA from harnesses to ropes, cams, quickdraws, shoes and more.