American Made Clothing
- http://store.americanapparel.net/ - A variety of apparel.
- www.beyondclothing.com - Technical and tactical apparel.
- www.bisondesigns.com - Belts and pet collars.
- www.blackrockgear.com - Handmade winter apparel and more.
- www.blueiceclothing.com - Fleece apparel.
- www.burgesscustom.com - Custom made winter outerwear.
- www.buyc2.com - Athletic apparel.
- www.carhartt.com - Apparel. Some of Carhartt’s products are made in the USA as shown in the link.
- www.thebandannacompany.com - Bandannas.
- www.gusset.com - Jeans and shirts.
- www.filson.com - A variety of outerwear, luggage, bags and more tending towards a classic style.
- www.foxsox.com- Socks and ragg wool gloves.
- www.fourathletics.com - Men and women's athletic wear.
- www.freeridesystems.com/products - Winter clothing including jackets and pants out of Colorado.
- www.frostriver.com - Classy canvas and leather durable goods including mittens, chaps, wool caps and much more.
- www.geierglove.com/products.html - A variety of high quality leather gloves. The insulated work gloves look appealing for warmer skiing and winter work.
- www.haloheadband.com - Halo headband and skullcap.
- www.johnsonwoolenmills.com - Wool apparel.
- www.kitanica.net - Heavy duty tactical apparel.
- www.thelandmarkproject.com - National landmark inspired shirt designs.
- www.massif.com - Tactical apparel.
- www.melanzana.com - Performance fleece apparel.
- www.missionworkshop.com - Technical apparel, waterproof packs and more. Some of their apparel is made in Canada. Why not show some love to our friendly neighbors to the North too?
- www.ninabroze.com - Women’s sportswear.
- www.nwt3k.com - Technical apparel for skiing, snowboarding, and biking.
- www.nwalpine.com - Technical outdoor clothing.
- www.pendleton-usa.com - Specializing in wool goods.
- www.polarmax.com - Warm under-layer clothing.
- www.polartec.com - A high tech. fabric manufacturer.
- www.raggedmountain.com - Jackets, pants, gaiters and more.
- www.ramblersway.com - Primarily wool clothing.
- www.redantspants.com - Nice women’s workwear from Montana.
- www.rothco.com/product-details/rothco-gi-glove-liners - Some US GI items such as gloves, beanies, and glove liners.
- www.shredly.com - Adventurous women’s clothing.
- www.shopskida.com - Headwear.
- www.stormykromer.com - Wool apparel.
- www.tripleaughtdesign.com - Technical apparel.
- www.voormi.com - Cool performance wool apparel.
- www.valleauapparel.com - Women’s sports tops and bottoms.
- www.wiggys.com - Clothing, footwear, sleeping bags, tents, and more.
- www.wigwam.com - Socks and beanies.
- www.wildthingsgear.com - Technical and tactical clothing among other gear.
- www.wintergreennorthernwear.com - Custom handmade winter apparel.
- www.woolrich.com - A good portion of their clothes, packs, boots and shoes are still made in the USA. They’re well known for their wool apparel and blankets.
Popular Related Page:
Here's your guide to some of the coolest outdoor clothing made in the USA, from advanced technical apparel