Miscellaneous Cool Stuff Made in America
ACR / Artex
ACR / Artex
- www.acrartex.com - Emergency GPS beacons.
- www.adventuremedicalkits.com - Exactly that.
- www.antigravitygear.com - Various stuff mostly consisting of tarps, hammocks, and rain gear.
- www.armoredoutdoorgear.com - Their Ratsack protects food caches.
- www.bearvault.com - Bear proof food storage.
- www.brunton.com/collections/navigation - Their compasses and solar charging cells are made in the USA.
- www.cerberus.briartek.com - Satellite communication system that pairs with an iPhone or iPod Touch to stay in touch anywhere.
- www.chums.com - Eyewear retainers.
- www.counterassault.com - Bear spray, self defense, electric fences and bear food storage containers.
- www.inreachdelorme.com - Satellite communication.
- www.doanfirestarter.com - Emergency fire starter. I’ve used it and like it.
- www.drbronner.com - Biodegradable soaps and more. I’ve used their soaps a lot and like ‘em.
- www.ekusa.com - Eyewear retainers, Cat Crap anti-fog, belts, and more.
- www.energizer.com/batteries/energizer-ultimate-lithium-batteries - Their Ultimate Lithium Batteries.
- www.shop.backpackingadventuregear.com - Tarps, and nylon accessories.
- www.exotac.com - Premium fire rods and lighter accessories.
- www.fieldnotesbrand.com - Notebooks and writing accessories.
- www.spacepen.com - The original write anywhere pens. I like their pens a lot, especially paired with some Rite in Rain paper. These are some of the few pens that work well at super cold temperatures.
- www.backpackerscache.com - Bear proof food storage.
- No site, but you can find them on Amazon here. - The original all weather “Space Blanket." I was issued their space blanket while firefighting and still use it as a tarp and blanket. I believe this is the best survival blanket you can get.
- www.jtreelife.com - Skin care for outdoor recreation like climbing salves, lip balm, sun lotion, etc.
- www.lawsonequipment.com - Cordage and titanium tent stakes.
- www.lighter1.com - Bear proof food storage.
- www.mcnett.com - Gear repair products, many of which are made in the USA.
- www.motosolutions.com - Fogtech anti-fog for lenses and visors.
- www.cascadedesigns.com/msr/tents/tent-accessories/secure/carboncore-tent-stakes/product - Their other stakes are made overseas but this one’s made in the USA. It’s also their lightest stake.
- www.niteize.com/collection/Gear-Tie.asp - Just their gear ties and Disc-O are made in the USA.
- www.darksucks.com/store%20homeT.html - Premium spinning tops, flashlights, pens, and more.
- www.raggededgeproducts.com - Wallets, bags and folios.
- www.riteintherain.com - Waterproof paper, notebooks and pens (their pens are manufactured by Fisher Space Pen). I've used their products a lot and can highly recommend them.
- www.simpleoutdoorstore.com - Animal-proof food storage bags, backpacking coolers, food insulators and pillow bags.
- www.speedystitcher.com - Sewing awl.
- www.usplayingcard.com - Playing cards… of course.
- www.zippo.com - Iconic windproof lighters.
Popular Related Page: