American Made Fishing Gear
All of the following companies craft their high end fishing equipment in the USA. However, a few of these brands may also sell lower end imports.
- www.abelreels.com - Reels.
- www.aspenreels.com - Reels.
- www.bauerflyreel.com - Reels.
- www.galvanflyreels.com - Reels.
- www.hatchoutdoors.com - Reels.
- www.waterworks-lamson.com - Reels. I use and highly recommend their Lamson Guru reel.
- www.nautilusreels.com - Reels.
- www.orvis.com - Their higher end rods and reels are made in the USA.
- www.rioproducts.com - Fishing lines, leaders, and tippet. I use and highly recommend Rio.
- www.winstonrods.com - Rods. I highly recommend their rods.
- www.rossreels.com - Reels. Note, only their top of the line reels are US made.
- www.sageflyfish.com - Their fly rods are made in the USA, but not their reels. I own a Sage SLT 4 piece 4wt rod and love it.
- www.scientificanglers.com - Lines, leaders, and tippet are American made. Their rods and reels don't appear to be made in the USA.
- www.scottflyrod.com - Rods.
- www.simmsfishing.com - Their higher end waders are made in the USA, but not most of their apparel, boots, etc. I own US made Simms waders and highly recommend them.
- www.tetonusa.myshopify.com - Reels. Their reels are very affordable yet all made 100% in the USA.
- www.thomasandthomas.com - Rods.
- www.tiborreel.com - Reels.
Conventional Fishing (Spinning & Casting)
- www.avetreels.net - Casting Reels.
- www.cajuncustomrods.com - Conventional rods.
- www.carbonxfishingrods.com - Conventional rods.
- www.eppinger.net - Fishing lures. They make the well known Dardevle Spoons.
- www.falconrods.com - Conventional rods.
- www.gloomis.com - Both fly and conventional rods.
- www.innovativereeltechnologies.com - Spinning Reels.
- www.kistlerrods.com - Conventional rods.
- www.lamiglas.com - Both fly and conventional rods.
- www.stcroixrods.com - Both fly and conventional rods.
- www.thomaslures.com - Fishing lures.