American-Made Knives and Tools
American Knife Co.
American Knife Co.
- www.americanknifeco.com - Fixed blade knives.
- www.blackwoodcustomknives.blogspot.com - Custom knives. This is the blacksmith’s blog site. The knives are available in multiple online stores, simply google Blackwood Custom Knives.
- www.barkriverknives.com - Knives. I own their Gunny knife in S35VN steel and love it.
- www.bearandsoncutlery.com - Knives.
- www.benchmade.com - Nearly all of their knives are made in the USA. I highly recommend their 940 Osbourne, Griptilian 551, Anthem 781, & Bugout 535.
- www.bradfordknives.com - Knives.
- www.brousblades.com - Tactical knives.
- www.buckknives.com - Many of their knives are made in the USA. I've owned a few Bucks including the famous 110 passed down to me from my Dad. I recommend them but with a caveat... I have seen QC flaws in some of their knives. That being said, their lifetime warranty is second to none and they promptly corrected the issues I had.
- www.bussecombat.com - Tactical knives.
- www.Facebook.com/CalvinRichardsonKnives - Custom knives.
- www.wrcase.com - Classic knives. My Case Copperlock is one of my favorite knives despite being one of my least expensive.
- www.cha-o-ha.com - Wallet multitool.
- www.chrisreeve.com - Knives. Maker of the famous Sebenza, a benchmark in folding knives.
- www.counciltool.com - Tools including axes, shovels, hoes, picks, and much more. I used and abused their tools such as pulaskis and axes hard while firefighting. I definitely recommend their tools.
- www.dmtsharp.com - Knife sharpeners.
- www.dpxgear.com - Knives.
- www.emersonknives.com - Knives.
- www.eseeknives.com - Knives.
- www.estwing.com - Tools including hatchets, hammers, axes, and more.
- www.fiddlebackforge.com - Handmade and production knives.
- www.dlttrading.com/fletcher-knives - Handmade knives.
- www.flexstrops.com - Leather strops.
- www.gerbergear.com - Some of their knives are American made. The Multi-Plier 600 and eFECT Military Weapons Maintenance Tool are their only multi-tools still made in the USA.
- www.greateasterncutlery.net - Traditional knives.
- www.rickhindererknives.com - Knives and tactical pens.
- www.hoffmanblacksmithing.com - Custom knives and axes.
- www.hogueinc.com/knives - Knives, tomahawks and more.
- http://www.kabar.com/knives/us-made - Many Ka-Bar knives are US made including their famous fighting knife. All of their BKT knives are made in the USA.
- http://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives?madeinusa=12 - Many of their knives are made in the USA. I own and recommend the Skyline, and Launch 5 knives.
- www.lansky.com - Some of their knife sharpeners are American made such as their precision sharpening kits, tribench stone, and mini dog bone pocket sharpeners. I own and can recommend their Arkansas stone and their spyder dog bone sharpener.
- www.leatherman.com - Multitools. I own a few Leathermans and find them to be the best multi-tools made.
- www.ltwrightknives.com - Knives.
- Though a prolific company, they don’t have a main website so simply google them. - Traditional knives.
- www.microtechknives.com - Premium automatic knives.
- www.ontarioknife.com - Knives. I own and can recommend their Spec Plus SP1.
- www.randallknives.com - Fixed blade knives.
- www.skhandtool.com - Premium hand tools.
- www.southerngrind.com - Knives.
- www.spartanbladesusa.com - Tactical knives.
- www.spyderco.com - Some of their knives are still made in the USA including the Native, Manix, Military, and a few other models.
- www.tmhuntcustomknives.com - Custom knives.
- www.topsknives.com - Tactical knives.
- www.vaughanmfg.com - Hammers.
- No central website exists for this blacksmith who handcrafts knives, but you can google him.
- www.whiteriverknives.com - Knives.
- www.woodmanspal.com - Machete/tool.
- www.wrighttool.com - American-made tools including wrenches, socket sets, torque drivers, and more.
- www.zootilitytools.com - Wallet multitools.
Popular Related Pages:
My personal recommendations for the top ten EDC folding knives made in the USA. If you're looking for men's gift ideas, this isn't a bad place to start.
As a Hotshot Firefighter I used and abused Council Tool axes and pulaskis... These are among the finest axes in the world.
Leatherman makes the world's best multi-tools. I'm familiar with Gerber, Sog, and Victorinox multi-tools but none compare as favorably as Leatherman tools...