American Made Footwear
- www.afboots.com - Boots.
- www.bedrocksandals.com/index - Minimalist sandals.
- www.bellevilleboot.com - Tactical boots.
- www.carsonfootwear.com - Running shoes.
- www.chippewaboots.com/footwear/original/general-utility/ - Leather boots. I own and highly recommend their Apache Lace Up Rugged Outdoors Boots "20080."
- www.danner.com/product/hike/crater-rim-6-brown.html - Some of their best hiking and work boots such as the “Crater Rim” are manufactured in Portland, Oregon. I highly recommend the Crater Rim Boots.
- www.dirtygirlgaiters.com - Women’s gaiters.
- www.energelinsole.com - Insoles.
- www.40below.com - Over boots and more.
- www.goosefeetgear.com/products - Down booties.
- www.itascamoccasin.com - Leather moccasins.
- www.keenfootwear.com - Only a few of their boots and shoes are built in the USA.
- www.limmercustomboot.com - You can directly order custom boots made in the USA otherwise their production boots are made in Bavaria.
- www.newbalance.com/made_in_usa.html - Casual shoes and running shoes. Note that most of their shoes are made overseas. I own and recommend the M1400HR "Catch 22" shoes.
- www.nicksboots.com - Leather boots and shoes. They make great wildland fire boots.
- www.okabashi.com - Affordable, durable sandals and flipflops. I own and recommend the “Men’s Indigo Classic” flip flops.
- www.redwingshoes.com/footwear/filter-usa - Boots and shoes. I owned a pair of their “11-inch Pull On” cowboy boots, which I loved to death through many years of use.
- www.thorogoodworkboots.com - Work boots.
- www.thetwoalitystore.com - Women’s fashionable rain boots.
- www.veresandals.com - Sandals.
- www.wescoboots.com - Full leather boots and shoes.
- www.wiggys.com - Footwear, sleeping bags, clothing, tents, and more.
- www.whitesboots.com - Leather boots and shoes. Great wildland fire boots.
- www.wolverine.com - Some of their leather boots and shoes, like their famous 1000 Mile Boot, are made in the USA.
- www.woolrich.com - Some of their Boots and shoes are American made. I own and recommend their “Yankee Unlined” boots for casual wear.
- www.cloudlineapparel.com - Socks.
- www.darntough.com - Socks.
- www.farmtofeet.com - 100% Made in America socks with strong environmental and ethical business credentials. I own and highly recommend their socks.
- www.foxsox.com - Socks and wool gloves.
- www.point6.com - Socks.
- www.pro-tectsocks.com - Socks that incorporate the natural anti-microbial properties of copper.
- www.smartwool.com - Socks and under-layers.
- www.thorlo.com - Socks.
- www.wigwam.com - Socks and beanies.
Popular Related Page:
Find the best hiking, backpacking, and work boots made in the USA for Men and Women.
Whether you're looking for adventure sandals, flip flops for the beach or fashionable sandals for a hot summer night on the town, you'll find awesome and affordable American made men's and women's sandals.