American Made Footwear
- www.afboots.com - Boots.
- www.bedrocksandals.com/index - Minimalist sandals.
- www.bellevilleboot.com - Tactical boots.
- www.carsonfootwear.com - Running shoes.
- www.chippewaboots.com/footwear/original/general-utility/ - Leather boots. I own and highly recommend their Apache Lace Up Rugged Outdoors Boots "20080."
- www.danner.com/product/hike/crater-rim-6-brown.html - Some of their best hiking and work boots such as the “Crater Rim” are manufactured in Portland, Oregon. I highly recommend the Crater Rim Boots.
- www.dirtygirlgaiters.com - Women’s gaiters.
- www.energelinsole.com - Insoles.
- www.40below.com - Over boots and more.
- www.goosefeetgear.com/products - Down booties.
- www.itascamoccasin.com - Leather moccasins.
- www.keenfootwear.com - Only a few of their boots and shoes are built in the USA.
- www.limmerboot.com - You can directly order custom boots made in the USA otherwise their production boots are made in Bavaria.
- www.newbalance.com/made_in_usa.html - Casual shoes and running shoes. Note that most of their shoes are made overseas. I own and recommend the M1400HR "Catch 22" shoes.
- www.nicksboots.com - Leather boots and shoes. They make great wildland fire boots.
- www.okabashi.com - Affordable, durable sandals and flipflops. I own and recommend the “Men’s Indigo Classic” flip flops.
- www.redwingshoes.com/footwear/filter-usa - Boots and shoes. I owned a pair of their “11-inch Pull On” cowboy boots, which I loved to death through many years of use.
- www.thorogoodworkboots.com - Work boots.
- www.thetwoalitystore.com - Women’s fashionable rain boots.
- www.veresandals.com - Sandals.
- www.wescoboots.com - Full leather boots and shoes.
- www.wiggys.com - Footwear, sleeping bags, clothing, tents, and more.
- www.whitesboots.com - Leather boots and shoes. Great wildland fire boots.
- www.wolverine.comwww.wolverine.com - Leather boots and shoes like their famous 1000 Mile Boot.
- www.woolrich.com - Some of their Boots and shoes are American made. I own and recommend their “Yankee Unlined” boots for casual wear.
- www.cloudlineapparel.com - Socks.
- www.darntough.com - Socks.
- www.farmtofeet.com - 100% Made in America socks with strong environmental and ethical business credentials. I own and highly recommend their socks.
- www.foxsox.com - Socks and wool gloves.
- www.point6.com - Socks.
- www.pro-tectsocks.com - Socks that incorporate the natural anti-microbial properties of copper.
- www.smartwool.com - Socks and under-layers.
- www.thorlo.com - Socks.
- www.wigwam.com - Socks and beanies.
Popular Related Page:
Find the best hiking, backpacking, and work boots made in the USA for Men and Women.