American Made Cooking Gear
- www.americankami.com/swag.html - Premium titanium utensils.
- www.coleman.com/product/classic-2-burner-stove/3000003649?contextCategory=1200#.VQc4TY7F-TU - Most Coleman products are now made overseas but this ol’ classic is not.
- www.emberlit.com - Ultralight wood burning stoves and flint strikers.
- www.fourdog.com - Titanium tent and backpacking wood stoves.
- www.minibulldesign.com/ProductCart/pc/home.asp - Aluminum can alcohol stoves.
- www.cascadedesigns.com/msr/stoves/category - Most of their stoves are manufactured in the USA including their Reactor stoves which are quicker and more fuel efficient to boil than jetboil systems. I own the Superfly stove and highly recommend it.
- www.lodgemfg.com - Cast iron cookware.
- www.opencountrycampware.com - Pots, kettles and dehydrators. I own and highly recommend their lightweight cooking pots which are high quality and far less expensive than competitors.
- www.packafeather.com - Lightweight alcohol stoves.
- www.tatogear.com - Premium alcohol and wood stoves.
- www.whiteboxalcoholstoves.com - Aluminum can alcohol stoves.
Popular Related Page:
My recommendations for the best American made backpacking and camping stoves.