12 American-Made Eyewear Brands
- www.arc-iris.com - Premium sunglasses crafted from wood.
- www.aoeyewearonline.com - Makers of the original Aviator Sunglasses.
- www.chums.com - Eyewear retainers.
- www.croakies.com - Eyewear retainers, belts, dog collars and more. I own their ARC system and can recommend it.
- www.ekusa.com - Eyewear retainers, Cat Crap anti-fog, belts, and more.
- www.gatorz.com - Sunglasses.
- www.liquideyewear.com - Sunglasses.
- www.oakley.com - A variety of eyewear. After their Ray Ban takeover some of their eyewear is still manufactured in the USA but check to be sure. I own their Twenty Sunglasses and can recommend them.
- www.randolphusa.com - Sunglasses.
- www.shwoodshop.com - Eyewear.
- www.sireseyewear.com - Wooden frame eyewear.
- www.smithoptics.com - Sunglasses and goggles. Their Elite Tactical line and most of their goggles are built in the USA.
Popular Related Page:
Looking for the top sunglasses made in the USA? You've come to the right place.