American Made Tools
Your guide to the best made in the USA hand tools which, unlike many imports, still use high quality steel and craftsmanship.
- www.armstrongtools.com - A wide variety of tools including wrenches, pliers, ratchet & sockets, drivers, cutters, etc.
- www.channellock.com - Pliers, wrenches, and screwdrivers.
- www.counciltool.com - Axes, sledgehammers, shovels, prying & digging tools, firefighting tools, etc. I love their axes, and pulaskis and own a few. I also used and definitely abused their tools while firefighting. They're top notch.
- www.dewalt.com - A variety of their power tools are manufactured in the USA including drills, grinders, impact drivers, and reciprocating saws.
- www.eklindtool.com - High quality hex and torx keys.
- www.estwing.com - Hammers, axes, hatchets, & pry bars.
- www.kleintools.com - A wide variety of tools, many of which are still made in the USA.
- www.leatherman.com - Multi-tools. I own a few leatherman tools and love them for what they are, a lighter duty yet incredibly versatile pocket tool.
- www.lie-nielsen.com - Professional woodworking tools like planes, saws, chisels, files, rasps, floats, froes, inlay tools, work benches, etc.
- www.stanleytools.com - Note, most of their tools are imported. Stanley still has a few of their top end tools made in the USA including screwdrivers, squares, and measuring tapes.
- www.vaughanmfg.com - Hammers and pry bars.
- www.hardcorehammers.com - Hammers and hatchets.
- www.protoindustrial.com - A wide range of industrial tools including air tools, impact tools, driving, cutting, and torquing tools.
- www.sktools.com - A wide range of industrial tools including wrenches, driving tools, sockets, cutters, pliers, bits, hammers, chisels, punches, and other automotive tools.
- www.wildetool.com - A wide range of hand tools like pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pry bars, punches, service tools, etc.
- www.wrighttool.com - A wide range of industrial tools including wrenches, ratchets, sockets, pliers, snips, scissors, hex keys, hammers, chisels, punches, clamps, etc.